There Goes the Neighborhood (TGTN) collaborative is group of artists that facilitate creative forums for activists, advocacy groups, artists and concerned citizens to discuss issues relevant to the organizational strategies of our cities; to rethink how this planning is done; and to make connections across individuals and organizations in hopes of finding solutions to some of our common problems. We do this by mixing the spontaneity and fun of community arts festivals with the probing analysis of academic conferences to produce artful forums for discussion and action.
You can find the most current TGTN events and info here: http://theregoes.org/
There Goes the Neighborhood Collaborative includes:
David White, Stephanie Lie, Jessica Sledge, Megan Willis, Micki Davis and Elizabeth Chaney
- “There Goes the Neighborhood” set for this week by James Chute. San Diego Union-Tribune. Wednesday May 30, 2012.
- “There Goes the Neighborhood, Polaroids and author Nell Freudenberger” San Diego Citybeat. Wednesday May 30, 2012.
- “There Goes the Neighborhood (North Park)” by Bobby Bray. San Diego Reader. Tuesday May 29, 2012.
- “There Goes the Neighorbhood” by Ariel Swartley. UCIRA SOTA blog. Friday February 3, 2012.
- “A delicate balance in North Park” by Janice Steinberg. San Diego Union-Tribune. Sunday May 9, 2010.
- “MCASD taking local focus this summer” by Robert L. Pincus. San Diego Union-Tribune. Sunday May 23, 2010.
- “There Goes the Neighborhood”. Urbanist Guide. Thursday May 27, 2010.
- “In the clubs” by Peter Holslin. San Diego Citybeat. Wednesday June 2, 2010.
- “This weekend: There Goes the Neighborhood”. San Diego Dialed In. Wednesday June 2, 2010.
- “Last night’s Summer Salon Series at SDMA”. Last Blog On Earth, San Diego Citybeat. Friday June 4, 2010.